A NEW WEBSITE FOR CBT WITH DR SID IS COMING
Our website is currently being redesigned.
I am Dr. Nadim Siddiqui.
I am psychologist conducting private therapy and have prepared Psychological Reports for over 17 years.
I have worked in several NHS Psychological Services Departments in the North West (Oldham, Ashton, Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber Mental Health NHS Foundation). I now work entirely in Private practice, location need not be a barrier, due to the ability to use video conferencing (like Skype or Whatsapp). The type of therapy I specialise is is Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) of several varieties.
I currently prepare Expert Witness Reports ( for a wide variety of civil, criminal, marital, immigration, mental capacity, personal injury and other matters. These reports are often for use in court cases and tribunals. I do appear in courts and tribunals regularly.
I have taught at various universities (up to Doctoral level), and I have been an external examiner for courses that train CBT professionals. A brief summary of my professional Associations are below:-
- British Psychological Society Chartered Psychologist Member, Associate Fellow, BPS Expert Witness list; registration number 041015.
- Registered with Health Care Profession Council (HCPC) as a Practitioner Psychologist; registration number PYL31787.
- Registered with British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy (BABCP)
- Institute of Health Sciences.
- EMDR UK.
- Registered Acceptance and Commitment Psychotherapist (ACT); Association for Contextual Behavioural Science (ACBS).
- Psychologist Professional Indemnity Insurance with Towergate Professional Risks.
- Landline 01457 878875
- Mobile: Nadim Siddiqui 07977 400 678
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org